Seeking a motivated marketing person with interest and experience in digital media, ecommerce and content creation. A unique opportunity to work within our marketing team to execute brand and product campaigns, as well as contribute to the overall strategic marketing plan. The focus of this position will be digital, but will also support all marketing efforts. The right candidate will be self-motivated and will flourish working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. This role will have the opportunity to work with senior management in the development of brand objectives and strategies.
Primary Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
Digital Content Management – Systematically organize and manage database of product-based information; utilize Pro/Field Staff and Industry Contacts to develop incoming flow of third-party developed content
Websites – Develop and manage continuous evolution of company websites
Rich product marketing content
Product support collateral (instructions, spare parts, etc)
Blog – Lifestyle stories, tips, tutorials with product integration
Fresh flow of consumer driven content
Newsletters & Direct Marketing - Work closely with marketing team to identify direct-to-consumer goals and assist in the development of weekly, monthly and annual strategies; Creation of automations and overall relationship management
Online Advertising - Work with marketing team to develop digital marketing mix and execute advertising campaigns to drive key sales initiates; advise marketing team on possible partners and vendors to maximize value and ROI; provide regular updates to marketing team on new outlets, strategies, systems and competitive references in the digital space.
Press Releases – Assist in the drafting and/or coordination of continuous marketing communication assets; continuously seek ways to develop content -- informative, inspirational, funny, etc.
Social Media Management
Develop a standardized social media communication system
Develop seasonal social media communications strategies in alignment with overall brand objectives
Manage community of followers across all major social media channels and provide regular status reports to marketing team
Collaborate with customer service team on all questions and inquirie
Evaluate content performance to help drive campaign planning
Monitor industry and trade news and provide regular updates to marketing team on the evolving landscape.
- Associate’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphics, Web Development, Communications, Digital Arts, Digital Media, Information Technology or Public Relations
- Must be able to interact professionally with all customers, both external and internal
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Knowledge of search engine optimization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hunting experience and active user of related products
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field
- 1-3 years in marketing or social/digital media or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing teams or major projects
- Functional knowledge or experience with HTML/CC
- Functional knowledge or experience with Adobe Creative Suite [Photoshop] or comparable
- Knowledge of or experience with email marketing software
- Knowledge or experience with Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google, Tumblr, Instagram, others
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
This is a full-time position. Salary based on experience. Potential for rapid growth and advancement. Background check required.
HUNT FROM ABOVE®
HAWK™ is a hunter-driven company committed to ruggedly designed outdoor gear. Never satisfied and refusing to settle, our passion is bringing superior design, quality and performance to products that all hunters can enjoy. Like refining a strategy in the woods, it’s all about evolving. Hunt Stronger. Safer. Smarter. HUNT FROM ABOVE.
DAMN ACCURATE. DEADLY PERFORMANCE™
2015 Field & Stream “Best of Best” MACHINE Crossbow Award Winner, Killer Instinct® is passionately committed to Deadly Performance™ technical products. We focus on next-level design, innovation, and quality that allows hunters to have ultimate confidence in the field. Killer Instinct® can be defined as our continual pursuit of greatness with a tenacity that never stops. As a hunter-driven company, it’s in our blood and natural born spirit – we never settle and guarantee our equipment to perform at the highest level.
HAWK® & Killer Instinct® Crossbows are a privately held company based in Frankenmuth, MI.