ULTIMATE SECURITY + PORTABILITY
The ultimate combination of feel-safe climbing and portability! Folding double-wide traction steps are angled to create more contact area when climbing and the angled dual-post frame allows for a razor-thin profile when packing. The dual-post frame with TreeDigger™ Teeth provides a rock-solid climbing platform that allows additional hand placement. Extruded and welded aluminum construction makes these sticks light and highly portable. Each 20-inch section weighs just 2.5 pounds and folds into a highly-portable, compact unit that’s held tight with the included Tight-Pack bungee cords. Overmolded tree strap hook ensures fast, secure attachment while eliminating unwanted noise.
All Hawk sticks are tested to TMA standards.
- ULTIMATE CLIMBING + PORTABILITY
- FOLDING DOUBLE WIDE TRACTION STEPS dual row of gripping teeth with raised step ends proves unmatched non-slip performance
- ANGLED STEP DESIGN provides more boot contact area when climbing
- DOUBLE HAND GRIP dual post for additional hand placement
- SILENT-USE TREE ATTACHMENT HOOKS ensures fast, secure attachment while eliminating unwanted noise
- TREE DIGGER™ TEETH bite into tree bark for Rock-Solid stability
- ALL ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION with weight reducing cutouts
WEIGHT - 2.8 LBS (Per Stick)
LENGTH - 20”
CAPACITY - 300 LBS