- NEW FOR 2017 - EXPECTED IN-STOCK MAY - MSRP $5.99
NO KNOTS TO TIE, SIMPLY TWIST TO SECURE
Durable steel wire encased in a tough rubber coating. A handy accessory with countless uses ranging from a tangle-free hoist rope to securing equipment on ATVs and boats to securing camo material on blinds. Rather than using rope and tying knots, use the Sportsman's Rubber Wide to quickly and easily twist and secure.The 25-foot total length can lift up to 40 pounds, or can be cut to desired lengths for tying up gear.
- 25' LENGTH
- EASY TO USE Simply Cut to Desired Length With a Wire Snip
- HUNDRED'S OF USES Including Building Blinds, Hanging Trail Cameras & Tying Up Gear
- LASTS MANY USES Completely Reusable
- DESIGNED FOR RUGGED OUTDOOR USERust-Free Coated Wire